четверг, 6 октября 2011 г.

red carpet inn hershey::I read the reviews on here and was quite scared of what i was going to find once we got there red carpet inn hershey

red carpet inn hershey

red carpet inn hershey

red carpet inn hershey

red carpet inn hershey::I read the reviews on here and was quite scared of what i was going to find once we got there.
Most of the reviews were right.
The location was great.
The staff was nice.
We were supposed to arrive saturday but we decided to go down friday night, at the last minute i called and they allowed me to come early which was actually 11pm, which they had no problem with.
It did have cable tv.
The fridge and microwave worked well.
So for the negatives.
The room was tiny.
The bed was harder than sleeping out on the sidewalk.
I think my 2 yr old was the only one who slept ok.
The carpet was dirty.
My cubical at work is larger than the bathroom.
The toilet was loud when u flushed it.
The toilet seat broke but they did replace it without us saying anything when they came in to clean.
The tub was super small and really loud when the water was running.
There were cobwebs in the windows.
Mold around the bathroom.
I was scared one of the lights was going to catch fire.
I swore they didnt give us fresh towels although my husband said they did but they were just stained, which to me is still pretty gross.
The sheets on the bed were old, didnt smell though.
The pillows were flat.
All in all, i wont stay there again but if ur on a budget, its not that bad for maybe one night to crash.
red carpet inn hershey::Upon arriving at the hotel the concierge or
other red carpet inn hershey employees should have a wealth of local
information red carpet inn hershey

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий